PASITO L AMORE

VIP Silver

Rating: 40

Postări: 10

Mulțumiri: 6

password 12341

https://fastupload.io/LXehb2772OkZdvH/file

@ASP.NET 

i played this game for years, i played csgo too like 5-6 years, just enjoy the fact that im better than you and many others.

i played so many warnights and tournaments since i was a little boy, you can watch the demo, im not sus, i know how to strafe and how to aim, its so simple, but nvm u can keep crying

Editat: PASITO L AMORE, 6 ianuarie 2024 la 16:23
Multumesc: ASP.NET
viKKKKKKKKKK

Admin server

Rating: 400

Postări: 80

Mulțumiri: 64

If an admin request a demo doesn't mean that she/ he is a bad player. If he asked for the demo is meaning that he was thinking you use things to cheat.

I don't know what happend, i suppose you 2 played together and he was checking you. 

Thanks for being honest and you put the whole demo here, he can watch and everbody will be happy again. I hope so!

Have a nice weekend!

Connect CS.XPRO.RO

Multumesc: ASP.NET
ASP.NET

VIP Silver

Rating: 40

Postări: 10

Mulțumiri: 6

PASITO L AMORE писал:

password 12341

https://fastupload.io/LXehb2772OkZdvH/file

@ASP.NET 

i played this game for years, i played csgo too like 5-6 years, just enjoy the fact that im better than you and many others.

i played so many warnights and tournaments since i was a little boy, you can watch the demo, im not sus, i know how to strafe and how to aim, its so simple, but nvm u can keep crying

Thank you for your trouble.
As Kobra said (In your other topic that about slot request) there is no importance to check demo  and show suspicious movements anymore.
Have a good games!

Conectare
Ultima postare

Votează serverul zilnic

Data: 7 ore în urmă

Autor: wEirDo

Cerere Slot MaNooTzy

Data: Ieri la 05:56

Autor: Kobra

Cerere slot copilul batran

Data: 21 februarie 2024 la 23:54

Autor: Kobra