Nume server Hartă Jucători Adresa IP Acțiuni
Proponure
Judasz

Admin server

Rating: 92

Postări: 27

Mulțumiri: 13

I suggest reducing the dmg of deagle from the /anew version, the current version is unplayable because it almost always takes 100hp in one shot no matter where you hit it, so it's like an awp. Except that you can't run with AWP :p, that's what distinguishes this deagle, secondly, you can't play because the deagle takes all your HP, so the chance of killing such a person is quite unlikely. 

Multumesc: ASP.NET, DoRu
londly

VIP GOLD

Rating: 1

Postări: 1

Mulțumiri: 0

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler
Nothing to see here

Spoiler

Spoiler
Agree
Kobra

Creator

Rating: 2347

Postări: 442

Mulțumiri: 381

Judasz писал:

I suggest reducing the dmg of deagle from the /anew version, the current version is unplayable because it almost always takes 100hp in one shot no matter where you hit it, so it's like an awp. Except that you can't run with AWP :p, that's what distinguishes this deagle, secondly, you can't play because the deagle takes all your HP, so the chance of killing such a person is quite unlikely. 

It's funny cause that's exactly the thing I did last night. Reduced it's damage from 140% to 130% and increased it's cost from 2 /anew points to 3 /anew points.Also tested the damage and it's never dealing 100 damage in any other body part except head so it's fine.

Multumesc: DoRu
Judasz

Admin server

Rating: 92

Postări: 27

Mulțumiri: 13

Maybe after the change, yes, but it's still hard to play when a player has 700-800 points, and during the game I got 80-120hp from afar with one shot, it's hard to win a 1vs1 fight with such a person

Multumesc: DoRu
Kobra

Creator

Rating: 2347

Postări: 442

Mulțumiri: 381

Judasz писал:

Maybe after the change, yes, but it's still hard to play when a player has 700-800 points, and during the game I got 80-120hp from afar with one shot, it's hard to win a 1vs1 fight with such a person

Well...it's a mega deagle ,not a mega AK...it still oneshots in the head just like regular deagle,the only difference is 30% more damage in other body parts (the max I saw was 80'ish in chest)...but still somehow those players are kinda in handicap when they choose to play with mega deagle when everyone else has m4 or ak...this is my point of view.Also 90% of the people that have points got them by playing...not by donating...so I think it's fair and play2win...

Editat: Kobra, 1 februarie 2024 la 10:35

Multumesc: 1000000BLUNTS
Conectare
Ultima postare

Votează serverul zilnic

Data: 7 ore în urmă

Autor: wEirDo

Cerere Slot MaNooTzy

Data: Ieri la 05:56

Autor: Kobra

Cerere slot copilul batran

Data: 21 februarie 2024 la 23:54