Nume server Hartă Jucători Adresa IP Acțiuni
Basic server info and some upgrade
Krtola

Utilizator

Rating: 11

Postări: 6

Mulțumiri: 1

I think server need some basic info advertise on English,for example to tell players that they can revive/mine dead body,and how to do that.Also C4 sabotage.

Believe or not it takes me 1 month to discover anew shop.About shop,speed should be lowered.Deagle DMG is also OP.

Non vip players should get better free weapon at new round,famas and Aug + deagle.

Kobra

Creator

Rating: 2563

Postări: 463

Mulțumiri: 420

Krtola писал:

I think server need some basic info advertise on English,for example to tell players that they can revive/mine dead body,and how to do that.Also C4 sabotage.

Believe or not it takes me 1 month to discover anew shop.About shop,speed should be lowered.Deagle DMG is also OP.

Non vip players should get better free weapon at new round,famas and Aug + deagle.

Every ad is in english aswell.

Speed is only 10% increase,deagle damage is fine as long as it doesn't one hit ,nothing changes...as we discussed before it is just a pistol with 7 bullets,it's not like an ak with increased damage...

We already have reached the lowest income of money for the boost for the past few years,we struggle to keep the server online , do you think that normal players should have more free benefits,isn't it enough that I thought to give them a starter weapon and then they can buy whatever they want with the money they collect?( steam users receive ak/m4 btw)

Krtola

Utilizator

That speed and deagle damage looks like nothing special when we talk about it,but in game it brings huge disbalance because new players can't afford it  or don't know for shop and I noticed that newbie players leave server after short time.But maybe I'm wrong it is just my impression when I look on this mod as a non vip player

Krtola

Utilizator

After buying speed in anew shop,cl_backspeed and cl_forwardspeed remain on 1000 when speed ability expired. Original should be 400

viKKKKKKKKKK

Admin server

Rating: 681

Postări: 111

Mulțumiri: 114

You don t have VIP? 

For NON-VIP players should be an ambition to beat VIP players, it's how is works, more fun if u ask me. 

Connect CS.XPRO.RO

Krtola

Utilizator

Maybe u are right about that and I have vip 

Multumesc: viKKKKKKKKKK
viKKKKKKKKKK

Admin server

Rating: 681

Postări: 111